- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Memphis Jug Band - American Epic: The Best Of Memphis Jug Band
- Write a Review
- #K62956 000000000 K62956000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in tip-on jacket with soft touch finish. The Memphis Jug Band, most active from ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in tip-on jacket with soft touch finish. The Memphis Jug Band, most active from 1926 into the 1950s, revolved around guitarist, harmonica player and singer Will Shade and featured a wide variety of instrumentation including harmonica, kazoo, fiddle, mandolin, guitar, piano, washboard and, of course, jug. They recorded more songs than any pre-war jug band and as a result, were key in developing the jug band tradition and format.;Track List:1. Stealin' Stealin';2. On the Road Again;3. Cocaine Habit Blues;4. Lindberg Hop;5. Newport News Blues;6. K.C. Moan;7. He's in the Jailhouse Now;8. Sometimes I Think I Love You;9. Fourth Street Mess Around;10. You May Leave But This Will Bring You Back;11. What's the Matter;12. Aunt Caroline Dyer Blues;13. Memphis Shakedown;14. Whitewash Station Blues;15. Insane Crazy Blues;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.