- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Memphis Slim - In Paris
- Write a Review
- #K89794 000000000 K89794000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Recorded live in Paris, this has the two blues legends accompanying each other (Slim on piano, Dix...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Recorded live in Paris, this has the two blues legends accompanying each other (Slim on piano, Dixon on bass) and trading lead vocals, backed by drummer Phillipe Combelle. Slim recorded a lot of LPs in the early '60s, often as a solo pianist/vocalist, and this is frankly more lively than his norm for the era, if for nothing else than the fact that he's playing in a band. The Dixon-sung tracks are interesting inasmuch as he didn't record much during this period. When Slim sings, he sticks mostly to self-penned material the Dixon-fronted cuts may stir some curiosity among blues fans due to the inclusion of some of Willie's more obscure compositions, like the novelty-tinged "African Hunch with a Boogie Beat.";Track List:1. Rock and Rolling the House;2. Baby Please Come Home;3. How Come You Do Me Like You Do?;4. The Way She Loves a Man;5. New Way to Love;6. African Hunch with a Boogie Beat;7. Shame Pretty Girls;8. Baby Baby Baby;9. Do de Do;10. Cold Blooded;11. Just You and I;12. Pigalle Love;13. All By Myself
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.