- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Men at Work - Business As Usual
- Write a Review
- #K60738 000000000 K60738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in original Australian black & white sleeve. Includes insert. Business As Us...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in original Australian black & white sleeve. Includes insert. Business As Usual is the debut album of Australian new wave band Men at Work, which was originally released in 1981 and became one of the most successful albums internationally by an Australian group. It spent an unprecedented 15 weeks at #1 on the US Billboard 200 from late 1982 to early 1983 and five weeks at #1 in the United Kingdom Albums Chart in early 1983. Business As Usual was also one of the highest selling Australian albums in the early '80s, with six million copies sold in the US and 15 million sold worldwide. The first single 'Who Can It Be Now?' was a strong Top 3 hit single, but the second single 'Down Under' became a monster hit and reached the #1 spot in several charts around the globe. The high quality re-issue by Music On Vinyl has the original black and white (Australian) jacket artwork.;Track List:1. Who Can It Be Now?;2. I Can See It in Your Eyes;3. Down Under;4. Underground;5. Helpless Automaton;6. People Just Love to Play with Words;7. Be Good Johnny;8. Touching the Untouchables;9. Catch a Star;10. Down By the Sea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.