- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meridian Brothers - Donde Estas Maria
- Write a Review
- #K62558 000000000 K62558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Meridian Brothers is a tropical/psychedelic group from Colombia, formed in 1998. Led b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Meridian Brothers is a tropical/psychedelic group from Colombia, formed in 1998. Led by composer Eblis Alvarez, a pioneer of the alternative music scene in Bogotá, the band continuously explores and experiments with alternative ways of playing instruments and electronic media. Meridian Brothers' sound a is huge palette of influences and inspirations. Drawing from traditional Latin rock (including Colombian, Argentinian and Mexican) as well as Brazilian tropical, for this album Alvarez incorporates string instruments - in particular the cello, both bowed and plucked - a timbre rarely used in his previous works. Lead track "Dónde Estás María?" is a proclamation of love for a spiritual guardian - and a taste of the dreamy psych-folk journey on which the album embarks. Mellow vocals and delicate cello riffs put a light spring in the step, while fuzzy bass and the gentle thump of the percussion and bells drive the song at an excitable pace.;Track List:1. ¿Dónde Estás María?;2. Canto Me Levantó;3. Yo Soy Tu Padre Yo Te Fabriqué;4. Entra El Ritmo Antillano;5. Cumbia Eres la Cumbia;6. Como Estoy en los Sesenta;7. Estaré Alegre No Estaré Triste;8. ÉL No Está Muerto
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.