- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Merle Haggard - I Am What I Am
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67047 000000000 L67047000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Country legend. I Am What I Am bristles with all the arresting qualities for whi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Country legend. I Am What I Am bristles with all the arresting qualities for which this unrivaled artist is prized. Every song is imbued with the near alchemical power of his dazzling vocal performances, and Haggard's interpretive mastery and unmatched phrasing continues to bring on impressive measures of sensitivity, candor and authority. Never conventional, often confrontational, always outspoken, the 72 year old Haggard remains as aggressively bent on revealing unspoken truths as ever.;Track List:1. I've Seen It Go Away;2. Pretty When It's New;3. Oil Tanker Train;4. Live and Love Always;5. The Road to;6. My Heart;7. How Did You Find Me Here;8. We're Falling in Love Again;9. Bad Actor;10. Down at the End of the Road;11. Stranger in the City;12. Mexican Bands;13. I Am What I Am
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.