- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Merle Haggard - Live From Austin Tx
- Write a Review
- #K61834 000000000 K61834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. New West Records is proud to reissue this quintessential title in the Live From Austin, TX ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. New West Records is proud to reissue this quintessential title in the Live From Austin, TX performance series. Merle Haggard's stunning 1985 performance is highlighted by many of his all-time fan favorite tracks. Called the poet laureate of American music, this performance, recorded on October 30, 1985, best captures the man and his music. It's all here, from the classic "Mama Tried" to his poignant, newer songs, as well as his rousing tribute to the immortal King of Western Swing, Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys. Merle Haggard not only sings about life's experiences, whether heartbreak or doing time at San Quentin, he's been up and down that road and every other.;Track List:1. Okie from Muskogee's Comin' Home;2. Texas;3. Thank You for Keeping My House;4. What Am I Gonna Do [With the Rest of My Life];5. Mama Tried;6. Misery;7. Take Me Back to Tulsa;8. I Knew the Moment I Lost You;9. Silver Wings;10. Misery and Gin;11. Ida Red;12. Place to Fall Apart;13. I Wish Things Were Simple Again;14. Amber Waves of Grain;15. I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.