- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Merle Haggard - Merle Haggard's Christmas Present
- Write a Review
- #K59190 000000000 K59190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this 1973 holiday album from the late country music great. While Merle keeps the mood light...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this 1973 holiday album from the late country music great. While Merle keeps the mood light with selections such as "Santa Claus and Popcorn" and more traditional fare, he also has some bite with the high and lonesome "Daddy Won't Be Home for Christmas." His matter-of-fact tale about layoffs at the factory, "If We Make It Through December," has become timeless in tough times. When it was originally released, it was the #2 song of the year on Billboard's Hot Country Singles 1974 year-end chart. Merle Haggard's Christmas Present was the 18th studio album by Haggard. The original LP release of the album carried the subtitle Something Old, Something New.;Track List:1. If We Make It Through December;2. Santa Claus and Popcorn;3. Bobby Wants a Puppy Dog for Christmas;4. Daddy Won't Be Home Again for Christmas;5. Grandma's Christmas Card;6. White Christmas;7. Silver Bells;8. Winter Wonderland;9. Silent Night;10. Jingle Bells
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.