- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Merry Clayton - Merry Clayton
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L38542 000000000 L38542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/03/2018;Notes:Limited maroon colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Until the film 20 Feet from Stardom rolled around...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/03/2018;Notes:Limited maroon colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Until the film 20 Feet from Stardom rolled around, Merry Clayton was most famous as Mick Jagger's vocal foil on "Gimme Shelter," but on her own she recorded a series of tough, soulful albums for the Ode label during the early '70s. We already reissued the first one, Gimme Shelter, on vinyl now we're coming back with her 1971 self-titled second album, which, like the frst, has never seen a vinyl reissue prior to our release. And it's something of a lost soul classic, featuring Merry's passionate takes on songs by Neil Young ("Southern Man"), Leon Russell ("A Song for You"), Bill Withers ("Grandma's Hands"), and James Taylor ("Steamroller"), with production by Ode's own Lou Adler and arrangements by Carole King and Billy Preston.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.