- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meshuggah - I
- Write a Review
- #K75844 000000000 K75844000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Formed in the college town of Umea in northern Sweden in 1987, Meshuggah have spent the last twenty seven years and cum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Formed in the college town of Umea in northern Sweden in 1987, Meshuggah have spent the last twenty seven years and cumulative fourteen releases developing, exploring, and redefining their complex, inimitable approach on the art of expressing the music they hear in their heads. A group that has not sounded like anyone else in over two decades, Meshuggah are one of the few purely and honestly lateral-thinking forces, genuinely dedicated to pushing the boundaries of extreme music, simply because doing so comes naturally to them. One of many landmark releases their 2004 EP 'I' includes justone 21 minute track and saw the recording debut of bassist Dick Lovgren. Bonus tracks include 'Pitch Black' released in 2013 via Scion AV and 2 previously unreleased live tracks. 2014 still sees Meshuggah at the top of their game that has been extended and re-named by a whole influx of of new bands such as Gojira, Periphery and Karnivool. They all try to reach out to the godfathers of Math, Jazz, Djent or whatever-you-wanna-call-it Metal. They might come close, but never will deliver as these Swedes do for more than 27 years now.;Track List:1. I;2. Bleed;3. Dancers to a Discordant System;4. Pitch Black;Special Attributes:SPECIAL EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.