- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Metallica - Garage Inc
- Write a Review
- K58936 000000000 K58936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP repressing of this 1998 album from the Metal maestros. Metallica is easily one of the best, most influe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Triple vinyl LP repressing of this 1998 album from the Metal maestros. Metallica is easily one of the best, most influential Heavy Metal bands of the '80s. Responsible for bringing the genre back to Earth, the bandmates looked and talked like they were from the street, shunning the usual rockstar games of Metal musicians during the early '80s. They expanded the limits of Thrash, using speed and volume not for their own sake, but to enhance their intricately structured compositions.;Track List:1. Free Speech for the Dumb (Discharge);2. It's Electric (Diamond Head);3. Sabbra Cadabra (Black Sabbath);4. Turn the Page (Bob Seger the Silver Bullet Band);5. Die Die My Darling (Misfits);6. Loverman (Nick Cave the Bad Seeds);7. Mercyful Fate (Mercyful Fate);8. Astronomy (Blue Oyster Cult);9. Whiskey in the Jar (Thin Lizzy);10. Tuesday's Gone (Lynyrd Skynyrd);11. The More I See (Discharge);12. Helpless (Diamond Head);13. The Small Hours (Holocaust);14. The Wait (Killing Joke);15. Crash Course in Brain Surgery (Budgie);16. Last Caress/Green Hell (Misfits);17. Am I Evil? (Diamond Head);18. Blitzkrieg (Blitzkrieg);19. Breadfan (Budgie);20. The Prince (Diamond Head);21. Stone Cold Crazy (Queen);22. So What (The Anti-Nowhere League);23. Killing Time (Sweet Savage);24. Overkill (Motorhead);25. Damage Case (Motorhead);26. Stone Dead Forever (Motorhead);27. Too Late Too Late (Motorhead)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.