- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Method Man - Blackout!
- Write a Review
- K59526 000000000 K59526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/1999;Notes:Blackout! Is the debut album by hip hop artists Method Man & Redman. It is the first full-length release by Method Man ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/1999;Notes:Blackout! Is the debut album by hip hop artists Method Man & Redman. It is the first full-length release by Method Man and Redman after many collaborations. The album continued a string of highly successful Def Jam releases in the late 1990s. The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 with first week sales of 254, 000 copies and served as a bit of a precursor to the 2001 major studio film How High. Both rappers enjoyed perhaps the height of their popularity as a tandem after the success of the album and it's three charted singles. The singles were also popular videos which were mainstays on MTV and BET. The sequel to the album, Blackout! 2, was released on May 19, 2009.;Track List:1. A Special Joint (Intro);2. Blackout;3. Mi Casa;4. Y.O.U;5. 4 Seasons (Feat. Ja. Rule and LL Cool J);6. Cereal Killer;7. Da Rockwilder;8. Tear It Off;9. Where We at (Skit);10. 1 2 1 2;11. Maaad Crew;12. Run 4 Cover (Feat. Ghostface and Street);13. The ? (Feat. Missy Elliott);14. Dat's Dat Shit (Feat. Mally G and Jamal);15. Cheka 8. Fire Ina Hole
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.