- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Methyl Ethel - Oh Inhuman Spectacle
- Write a Review
- #K86916 000000000 K86916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Australian trio Methyl Ethel are the latest addition to the 4AD roster. Hailing from the remote frin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Australian trio Methyl Ethel are the latest addition to the 4AD roster. Hailing from the remote fringes of Perth, Western Australia, linchpin Jake Webb started Methyl Ethel in 2013 as a way of getting his bedroom recordings out in the public domain. The assonant moniker takes it's name from the chemical compound Webb's father uses to make fibre-glass - methyl ethyl ketone peroxide. Like 4AD peers Grimes and Bradford Cox, Webb wrote, played and recorded everything on Oh Inhuman Spectacle. Crafted in isolation, it's understated psychedelic pop quickly drew positive plaudits from local media, leading Webb to recruit Chris Wright (drums) and Thom Stewart (bass) - friends from the tight-knit and thriving music scene in Perth - to realise the songs live as a fully-fledged band. The trio has grown into a must-see live act and shortlisted for the Australian Music Prize alongside Courtney Barnett and fellow Perth act Tame Impala.;Track List:1. Idée Fixe;2. Shadowboxing;3. Rogues;4. To Swim;5. Twilight Driving;6. Depth Perception;7. Unbalancing Acts;8. Also Gesellschaft;9. Obscura;10. Artificial Limb;11. Sweet Waste;12. Everything Is As It Should Be
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.