- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
mewithoutYou - Ten Stories
- Write a Review
- #K57090 000000000 K57090000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited clear purple and swamp green colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. mewithoutYou returns with th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited clear purple and swamp green colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. mewithoutYou returns with their 5th studio album. Helmed by producer and friend of the band Daniel Smith (Sufjan Stevens) and mixed by Brad Wood (Sunny Day Real Estate), Ten Stories is an allegorical collection of songs that, at first listen, follows a winding narrative about a circus train crash in 19th century Montana. But long-time fans of this band know that although we are immediately introduced to a talking elephant, fox and tiger, there is always more than meets the eye. The Run For Cover Records reissue of Ten Stories includes reimagined and expanded packaging by longtime collaborator Charlie Wagers.;Track List:1. February 1878;2. Grist for the Malady Mill;3. East Enders Wives;4. Cardiff Giant;5. Elephant in the Dock;6. Aubergine;7. Fox's Dream of the Log Flume;8. Nine Stories;9. Fiji Mermaid;10. Bear's Vision of St. Agnes;11. All Circles;Special Attributes:GREEN, PURPLE, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.