- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MF Doom - Unexpected Guests
- Write a Review
- K56654 000000000 K56654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:From his early days as Zev Love X to his reinvention as a masked supervillain leading the indie hip-hop revolution, lyr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:From his early days as Zev Love X to his reinvention as a masked supervillain leading the indie hip-hop revolution, lyrical savant MF Doom has remained one of the most interesting figures in the rap universe. While most fans already worship classic albums like "Operation Doomsday", "MM... FOOD", and "Madvillainy", DOOM's output also includes a number of guest appearances, non-album singles, promo tracks, and other rarities that never made it onto an official release. Now, those tracks are finally available on "Unexpected Guests", a limited-edition vinyl collection showcasing rare MF Doom material. Included are collaborations with the likes of Talib Kweli, J Dilla, Ghostface Killah, Sean Price, Count Bass D, Vast Aire, Masta Killa, and more. Many of these tracks have never been available on vinyl before, making "Unexpected Guests" an essential addition to DOOM's already impressive catalog.;Track List:1. Fly That Knot;2. Sniper Elite;3. Yikes Scienz of Life;4. Sorcerers;5. Da Supafriendz;6. Quite Buttery;7. ?;8. All Outta Ale;9. E.N.Y. House;10. Bell of Doom;11. My Favorite Ladies;12. Street Corners;13. Angels;14. Fire Wood Drumstykx;15. The Unexpected;16. Project Jazz;17. Black Gold;18. Bonus Track: I Hear Voices (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.