- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MGMT - MGMT
- Write a Review
- #K62700 000000000 K62700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock duo. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release, the third album from the Alt-Rock duo. The successor to 2008's Oracular Spectacular and 2010's Congratulations, MGMT finds Andrew VanWyngarden and Ben Goldwasser continuing to push themselves to expand the boundaries of modern pop music. Returning to Tarbox Road Studios to work with longtime collaborator Dave Fridmann (Co-producer and mixer of Oracular Spectacular and Congratulations, the Flaming Lips, Tame Impala), Andrew and Ben experimented with various in-studio writing processes, allowing the music to tell them where it wanted to go. The result is a diverse and powerful collection of 10 songs (including a cover of "Introspection" by 1960's psych band Faine Jade) that directly mirrors the duo's encompassing surrealist view of the everyday.;Track List:1. Alien Days;2. Cool Song No 2;3. Mystery Disease;4. Introspection;5. Your Life Is a Lie;6. A Good Sadness;7. Astro-Mancy;8. I Love You Too Death;9. Plenty of Girls in the Sea;10. An Orpahn of Fortune;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.