- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Micachu & the Shapes - Good Sad Happy Bad
- Write a Review
- #K83859 000000000 K83859000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Three years after the release of their last record, Micachu & the Shapes' retu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with digital download. Three years after the release of their last record, Micachu & the Shapes' return is almost an accident: the trio of friends decided to rehearse in an East London studio and found themselves immersed into an hours-long jam. Drummer Marc Pell had an Edirol field recorder in hand, and unbeknownst to his band mates, recorded the whole session Bell, Mica Levi, and Raisa Khan were so enamored of those off-the-cuff audio experiments that they became the underpinnings of a new record. With one listen, it's easy to hear why they loved the tracks. Good Sad Happy Bad maintains the experimental-pop sensibility the band has brought to previous efforts, combining the lightness and bounce of their best singles with the sonic textures of field recordings, industrial effects alongside straightforward instrumentation.;Track List:1. Sad;2. Relaxing;3. Dreaming;4. Sea Air;5. Thinking It;6. Crushed;7. Oh Baby;8. Waiting;9. Unity;10. Peach;11. L.A. Poison;12. Hazes;13. Suffering;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.