- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Soulrocker
- Write a Review
- #K64544 000000000 K64544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter and his band. In creatin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter and his band. In creating Soulrocker, Michael Franti & Spearhead introduce a new sensibility to their potent hybrid of hip-hop, rock, folk, and reggae: a gracefully arranged take on electronic music. Produced by Michael Franti, in collaboration with Jamaican producers Stephen 'Di Genius' McGregor (son of reggae luminary Freddie McGregor) and Dwayne 'Supa Dups' Chin-Quee (known for his work with artists like Bruno Mars and John Legend). Features the tracks 'Crazy for You', 'Once a Day', 'My Lord' and more.;Track List:1. Crazy for You;2. My Lord;3. Get Myself to Saturday;4. Summertime Is in Our Hands;5. We Are All Earthlings;6. Still Standing;7. Good to Be Alive Today;8. My Favorite Wine Is Tequila;9. Once a Day Featuring Sonna Rele Supa Dups;10. We Do This Every Day;11. I Got Love for Ya;12. Do You Feel the Way That I Do;13. Love Will Find a Way;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.