- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Giacchino - Star Trek Beyond (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K58019 000000000 K58019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. One of the most beloved film franchises returns! Acclaimed c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. One of the most beloved film franchises returns! Acclaimed composer Michael Giacchino helms the music duties for Star Trek Beyond as he did with the past two films. Star Trek Beyond was directed by Justin Lin from a screenplay by Simon Pegg and Doug Jung, based on the series Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry. It is the thirteenth film in the Star Trek film franchise and the third installment in the reboot series, following Star Trek (2009) and Star Trek Into Darkness (2013). Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto reprise their roles as Captain James T. Kirk and Commander Spock, with Pegg, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, John Cho, and Anton Yelchin reprising their roles from the previous films. Idris Elba and Sofia Boutella also join the cast.;Track List:1. Logo and Prosper;2. Thank Your Lucky Star Date;3. Night on the Yorktown;4. The Dance of the Nebula;5. A Swarm Reception;6. Hitting the Saucer a Little Hard;7. Jaylah Damage;8. In Artifacts As in Life;9. Franklin My Dear;10. A Lesson in Vulcan Mineralogy;11. Motorcycles of Relief;12. Mocking Jaylah;13. Crash Decisions;14. Krall-Y Krall-Y Oxen Free;15. Shutdown Happens;16. Cater-Krall in Zero G;17. Par-Tay for the Course;18. Star Trek Main Theme
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.