- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Horovitz - Bankbusted Nuclear Detergent Blues
- Write a Review
- #K89987 000000000 K89987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm white vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Curated, analogue mastered and cut at Gearbox Studio....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm white vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Curated, analogue mastered and cut at Gearbox Studio. Michael Horovitz brings his Jazz-Folk-Rock-Poetry SuperJam movement forward to the present day. On this 2013 studio recording of Bankbusted Nuclear Detergent Blues, an effervescent improvisatory poem-sequence which he wrote for Paul Weller, he is accompanied by three of the UK's most popular musicians - Weller himself, Graham Coxon and Damon Albarn. The record was recorded at Weller's Black Barn Studio and Albarn's Studio 13, and mixed at Studio 13, and originally released for Record Store Day 2013 alongside the accompanying Gearbox Records releases 'Ballade Of The Nocturnal Commune' (Jazz Poetry SuperJam #2) and the two LP box set Blues For The Hitchhiking Dead (Jazz Poetry SuperJam #1). Paul Weller found that: "... It was my absolute pleasure to work in these recordings with Michael, Damon and Graham. I am a big fan of all three of these artists and just to be so free with all the music and ideas was a real buzz. A lot of fun and no egos in the way. Fabulous. The end results are amongst some of the best new things I've ever worked on".;Track List:1. Soft Soap Flakes Kill;2. Our Wonderful Culture;3. It's the Economy That's Stupid;4. Shock'n'awe - What's It For?;5. Mutually Assured Destruction = Mad;6. Talkin' 'Bout Degeneration;Special Attributes:WHITE, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.