- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Hurley - Ancestral Swamp
- #K64947 000000000 K64947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Ancestral Swamp is the 20th full length album by legendary rambler, cartoonist, outsider folk singer, and guitarist Mic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Ancestral Swamp is the 20th full length album by legendary rambler, cartoonist, outsider folk singer, and guitarist Michael Hurley. It arrives just in the nick of time for the rabid Snockophile. A batch of new vittles and encores of some of his classic tunes, Ancestral Swamp bubbles with laid-back ease and tremolodic goodness. Most songs have the simplest of arrangements: Hurley singing solo, accompanied by his guitar, Wurlizter organ, or fiddle. Tara Jane OÕNeil helps lend a nice touch to 'El Dorado', and Snock calls upon frequent past accomplices Dave Reisch and Louie Longmeyer for their graceful touch on sleepy winners like 'New River Blues' and 'Gamblin' Charlie'. As with all Hurley's albums, once one sets the needle down, one is put in a certain peace and place. His voice and songs are unique, shuffling with characters and visions clear and wild.;Track List:1. Knockando;2. Dying Crapshooter's Blues;3. Lonesome Graveyard;4. New River Blues;5. Dorado;6. 1st Precinct Blues;7. Light Green Fellow;8. Gambling Charley;9. Streets of Laredo;10. When I Get Back Home;11. She Got a Mathematic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.