- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Hurley - First Songs
- Write a Review
- #K64760 000000000 K64760000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:Michael Hurley is one of the most beloved cult figures of the Greenwich Village folk scene and his songs have been reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/03/2010;Notes:Michael Hurley is one of the most beloved cult figures of the Greenwich Village folk scene and his songs have been recorded by everyone from the Holy Modal Rounders and the Youngbloods, to Vetiver and Cat Power. First Songs, recorded in 1964 when Hurley was only 22 years old, shows that his charming, bumming, hippie, wino persona was fully formed at an early age. The album features the first recorded versions of such Snock classics as "The Werewolf Song" and "Captain Kidd". Reissued on LP for the first time ever, with deluxe packaging including faithful reproductions of the original jacket and insert.;Track List:1. Blue Mountain (6:20);2. You Get Down By the Pool Hall Clickety Clack (Sister Song) (3:35);3. I Like My Wine (2:26);4. No No No I Won't Come (Go) Down No More (4:12);5. The Tea Song (7:28);6. Just a Bum (2:45);7. Raven Rock (They Took Away the Diesel) (2:30);8. Fat Mama (4:06);9. The Animal Song (If I Could Ramble Like a Hound) (4:44);10. Captain Kidd (2:16);11. Intersoular Blues (4:05);12. The Werewolf Song (5:42)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.