- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Michael Nau - No Quit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69769 000000000 L69769000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Michael Nau crafts reflective indie rock tinged with folk and psychedelic...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Michael Nau crafts reflective indie rock tinged with folk and psychedelic influences. He was known for leading the like-minded projects Page France and Cotton Jones in the mid-2000s to early 2010s before beginning to record under his own name in 2016. Nau's newest single on Colemine Records' Karma Chief imprint finds him not only playing the lion's share of the music, but also pushing the psych-folk vibes more in a soul leaning direction. Just as catchy, slightly more upbeat, and timeless as ever. Nau crafts songs that transcend time, but always have a space.;Track List:1. No Quit;2. Rides Through the Morning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.