- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mickey Murray - People Are Together
- Write a Review
- #K83912 000000000 K83912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:(LP + MP3) Throughout the sixties, Mickey Murray made a name for himself as a hard working entertainer viewed by many a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:(LP + MP3) Throughout the sixties, Mickey Murray made a name for himself as a hard working entertainer viewed by many as a cross between JamesBrown and Otis Redding. In 1969 Murray was signed to King Records. Mickey was groomed by the label to become their next superstar act. He recorded People Are Together and they prepared to release it in 1970 on their Federal Records imprint. It was never officially released. Secret Stash is proud to present the first ever reissue of this lost gem. Each track has been carefully remastered from the original master tapes. We've also added a gatefold jacket packed full of liner notes and never before seen photos. As always, each unit is hand numbered, comes in a resalable dust bag, and includes a free download of the entire LP. Tracks: A1. Fat GalA2. Try a Little HarderA3. Ace of SpadesA4. Going Back to AlabamaA5. I Wanna See My BabyA6. MoneyB1. People Are TogetherB2. The BuzzardB3. Explosive PopulationB4. FeverB5. I Found OutB6. I Don't Know Why.;Track List:1. Fat Gal;2. Try a Little Harder;3. Ace of Spades;4. Going Back to Alabama;5. I Wanna See My Baby;6. Money;7. People Are Together;8. The Buzzard;9. Explosive Population;10. Fever;11. I Found Out;12. I Don't Know Why
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.