- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midge Ure - Fragile
- Write a Review
- #K84098 000000000 K84098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 solo album from the Scottish singer, songwriter, musician and producer. Ure is best known for f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 solo album from the Scottish singer, songwriter, musician and producer. Ure is best known for fronting Ultravox and as co-founder and co-writer of Band Aid. FRAGILE is the first collection of new, original music from the Grammy and Brit award winner in over a decade. FRAGILE is a culmination of influences garnered from a lifetime in the music business and shows elements of Ure's musical journey displaying his accomplished guitar work (Rich Kids, Thin Lizzy) and the electronics and technology he has utilized since the late 1970's (Visage, Ultravox). These elements combine and blend with ease thanks to his production and engineering skills. This really can be termed a 'solo album' as Midge has written, arranged, engineered, produced and played almost everything in his studio in Bath, England. An album of beautifully crafted, atmospheric music from a skilled songwriter.;Track List:1. I Survived;2. Are We Connected;3. Let It Rise;4. Become;5. Star Crossed;6. Wire and Wood;7. Dark Dark Night;8. For All You Know;9. Bridges;10. Fragile;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.