- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midlake - Antiphon
- Write a Review
- #K63652 000000000 K63652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Texas based Alt-Rock favorites. An antiphon is a call and response style of sing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Texas based Alt-Rock favorites. An antiphon is a call and response style of singing, from Gregorian chants to sea shanties. In the case of Midlake, it's the perfect title for a bold response to a new phase in the band's illustrious career, with a re-jigged lineup and a newly honed sound as rich and symphonic as it is dynamic and kaleidoscopic. Anyone who knows Midlake's preceding albums will recognize some constituent parts of Antiphon: The quirky Psychedelia of 2004 debut Bamnan and Slivercork, the '70s Soft-Rock strains of breakthrough album the Trials of Van Occupanther and the Brit-Folk infusion of 2010's the Courage of Others. But their fourth album is another fascinating departure, but also a logical progression. The sound is simultaneously familiar and changed.;Track List:1. Antiphon;2. Provider;3. The Old and the Young;4. It's Going Down;5. Vale;6. Aurora Gone;7. Ages;8. This Weight;9. Corruption;10. Provider Reprise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.