- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midland - On The Rocks
- Write a Review
- #K59058 000000000 K59058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Midland intentionally nods to the wild west with country music reminiscent of the 1970...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Midland intentionally nods to the wild west with country music reminiscent of the 1970s and '80s, channeling idols Dwight Yoakam and Willie Nelson, both legends whom they previously opened for on the road. Their 2016 self-titled debut EP was featured in Rolling Stone, Entertainment Weekly and Billboard and their music video earned them their first CMT Music Awards nomination for Group Video of the Year. On The Rocks is Midland's anticipated first full-length release on Big Machine Records.;Track List:1. Lonely for You Only;2. Make a Little;3. Drinkin' Problem;4. At Least You Cried;5. Burn Out;6. Out of Sight;7. More Than a Fever;8. Check Cashin' Country;9. Nothin' New Under the Moon;10. This Old Heart;11. Altitude Adjustment;12. Electric Rodeo;13. Somewhere on the Wind;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.