- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mighty Sphincter - Undead At Hammersmith Odeon 1987
- Write a Review
- #K78770 000000000 K78770000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:MIGHTY SPHINCTER's first official release in 15 years captures the legendary deathrock group's 1987 performance at Lond...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:MIGHTY SPHINCTER's first official release in 15 years captures the legendary deathrock group's 1987 performance at London's famed Hammersmith Odeon, where the band's classic lineup played in support of it's landmark The New Manson Family LP (Placebo Records). Of all the weirdo punk acts that emerged from the fertile late '70s/early '80s Phoenix underground scene, MIGHTY SPHINCTER might have been the weirdest (and most original). Setting the tone for the goth rock that soon would emerge worldwide in 1980s, MIGHTY SPHINCTER melded unusual time signatures and leader Doug Clark's punk/metal guitar riffing to create a spooky vibe before spooky vibes were cool. After a nearly 10-year hiatus, Clark re-launched a new incarnation of MIGHTY SPHINCTER in 2010, which continues to this day, but it's Undead at the Hammersmith Odeon 1987 that catches the band performing at the peak of it's mysteriously sinister powers.;Track List:1. Kingdom of Heaven;2. Hollywood Goes to Hell;3. Ghost Walking;4. Secret Ceremony;5. Immigrant Song;6. Rich and Dead;7. Blood Banquet;8. Kings;9. Helter Skelter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.