- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Bloomfield - Live Adventures Of Mike Bloomfield & Al Kooper
- Write a Review
- #K70322 000000000 K70322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Live Adventures of Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Live Adventures of Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper is a double album recorded at the Fillmore West venue in San Francisco. The album is the follow-up to the studio album Super Session which included both Bloomfield and Kooper in addition to Stephen Stills, and had achieved commercial and critical success earlier in 1968. In regards to the performances, recordings and production, in the sleeve notes Kooper describes the difficulties of finding rehearsal space, Bloomfield's insomnia, and the failure of a vocal microphone during 'Dear Mr Fantasy'. The album is an important, if raw, document of a live blues-rock performance of the period and is notable for not only one of the earliest live recordings by Carlos Santana, but also Bloomfield's debut as a vocalist. Whilst he is not historically noted in this role, in 'Don't Throw Your Love on Me So Strong', according to Kooper, 'he displays consummate homage to the traditional guitar-voice trade-offs a lesson in phrasing and understanding'.;Track List:1. Opening Speech;2. The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy);3. I Wonder Who;4. Her Holy Modal Highness;5. The Weight (Live);6. Mary Ann;7. Together 'Til the End of Time;8. That's All Right;9. Green Onions;10. Opening Speech;11. Sonny Boy Williamson;12. No More Lonely Nights;13. Dear Mr. Fantasy;14. Don't Throw Your Love on Me So Strong;15. Finale - Refuge
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.