- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Dillon - Functioning Broke
- Write a Review
- #K91505 000000000 K91505000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Over the past decade, Mike Dillon has released a number of acclaimed albums, intertwin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Over the past decade, Mike Dillon has released a number of acclaimed albums, intertwining a range of influences, from Zappe-esque eccentricity to Fishbone punk funk, from DC Go-Go to Milt Jackson-esqe vibraphone majesty. Never before, however, has he recorded music so personal and committed to a sustained mood. Functioning Broke presents Dillon alone on vibraphone and percussion, building each song into it's own minimalist auditory landscape. The choice of material distinguishes the collection even further as he reimagines six Elliott Smith compositions, including "Behind The Bars," "Christian Brothers" and "Independence Day," Neil Young's "The Needle & The Damage Done," Martin Denny's "The Enchanted Sea" as well as four originals, most notably "Chimp & Flower" and "Tabla Goodnight." Intent on serene psychedelic splendor and informed by songs that speak to the highs and lows of Dillon's tireless pursuit of both muse and craft, the record is destined to attract even more people into the fold of one this generation's most consistently compelling musicians.;Track List:1. Half Right 3:52;2. The Enchanted Sea 3:23;3. Alameda 2:46;4. Christian Brothers 5:21;5. Single File 3:05;6. Needle and the Damage Done 1:29;7. Independence Day 3:09;8. Between the Bars 2:41;9. Friendship 1:51;10. Bachelor Pad 3:25;11. Chimp and Flower 2:10;12. Tabla Goodnight 0:52
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.