- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Donovan - Wot
- Write a Review
- #K91494 000000000 K91494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo debut from the former Sic Alps man. Lyrically, Mike's sharpened the lead for a less random...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo debut from the former Sic Alps man. Lyrically, Mike's sharpened the lead for a less random line drawn in the sand - but he's still alit on allusive trips, lost in crystal canyons, turning a phrase with an acid flick of the wrist-watch. In this life, there is a brooding pregnancy as he intones over some front-porch 21st-century j'accuse-tic blues with a blur of bygone, half-plugged, elegiac slo-mo Rock 'n' Roll rubbed in for good measure. Guitars intersecting in the manner of the old loom the Stones once used, weaving in blue. Where rubric becomes fabric becomes free. Confronting the empty in acrostic (inner) space, Wot is Plastic Ono dyspeptic arrhythmia, with Mike's soul shout outs at the five-and-dime buried in the symmetry. The dream is over, so he's starting a new dream.;Track List:1. New Fieldhand Bop;2. Lost Wot;3. Fly Them Yourself;4. Do Do Ya?;5. Sic Ballad;6. Baroque Ass;7. Sexual Reassignment Surgery Blues;8. MP3 Farm;9. Still in Town;10. George Guitar Bit;11. Thousand Ages from the Sun;12. Perpetual Sabbath
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.