- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Floss - Tennessee Daydreams
- Write a Review
- #K74473 000000000 K74473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mike Floss capitalizes on his natural instincts with creativity and unmatched lyrical prowess. Growi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mike Floss capitalizes on his natural instincts with creativity and unmatched lyrical prowess. Growing up under the guidance of his father and renown jazz musician, Rod McGaha, his roots were deeply planted in art and self-expression. He attended the HBCU in his hometown, Tennessee State University, where in between the parties and classes, he began mastering his craft and developing his sound. "I can do a song with Yo Gotti and still get my wave in... then turn around and do J Dilla records with Erykah Badu and bring something young and refreshing to the culture." This rising underground king has created something new in the south and continues to rapidly expand his reach with Tennessee Daydreams. "There are very few rap artists that make it out of Nashville and until recently there wasn't an unified hip hop culture in the city, my friends and I are changing that, brick by brick," he explains. "I named the project Tennessee Daydreams to give the masses a look at what we offer."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.