- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Francis - Let's Not Talk About It
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67725 000000000 L67725000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Mike Francis' cult album Let's Not Talk About It was his 1984 debut record and one which attracted much attention in hi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Mike Francis' cult album Let's Not Talk About It was his 1984 debut record and one which attracted much attention in his home country Italy. It features several hits, including "Night Time Lady" and "Late Summer Night". Mike was best known for his 1984 hit, "Survivor", which is part of this wonderful album. The song reached the top spots in Italy, Germany and the UK. Different from many other Italian artists from those years, Mike sang in English, due to his studies in the American language. If you like '80s R&B with mellow guitar, funky bass sounds and some jazzy percussion, this is the perfect addition to your collection. _x000D_ _x000D_ Let's Not Talk About It is available as a limited 35th anniversary edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on transparent blue vinyl.;Track List:1. Night Time Lady;2. Cover Girl;3. Ballad;4. Late Summer Night;5. This Love;6. Fall In Love;7. Let’s Not Talk About It;8. Check It Out With The Groove;9. Survivor;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.