- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Ladd - Welcome to the Afterfuture
- Write a Review
- #K84463 000000000 K84463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Timely reissue of Mike Ladd's crucial and seminal 1999 work Welcome to the Afterfuture. Summoning b-lines, electronic s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Timely reissue of Mike Ladd's crucial and seminal 1999 work Welcome to the Afterfuture. Summoning b-lines, electronic spatter, jazz wig-outs, hard hip hop, Indian ragas, and soundtrack ephemera, Mike Ladd chooses a different voice (and sometimes an absence of voice) for each tune. He runs hyper-literate, pun-stuffed rap against pitched-down crooning pif-punk call-and-response against uninflected reportage preacher's cadences against poetry. This deluxe double LP reissue is packaged with an 11 x 11 booklet containing exclusive pictures, lyrics, and literature from prominent writers and critics, as well as exclusive vinyl-only bonus tracks and a download code. Bladerunners features Company Flow.;Track List:1. 5000 Miles West of the Future 2. Airwave Hysteria 3. Planet 10 4. Takes More Than 41 5. Bladrunners (FT. Company Flow) 6. No. 1 St 7. to the Moons Contactor 8. I Feel Like $100 9. the Animist 10. Red Eye to Jupiter (Starship Nigga) 11. Welcome to the Afterfuture 12. Wipe Out on the Wave of Armageddon 13. Feb. 4 '99 (For All Those Killed By Cops)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.