- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike & Moonpies - Mockingbird
- Write a Review
- #K78795 000000000 K78795000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from the Austin-based outfit. Mike And The Moonpies solidified themsel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from the Austin-based outfit. Mike And The Moonpies solidified themselves over the past several years as Austin, Texas' premier honky-tonk band. Maintaining weekly residencies at iconic venues like Broken Spoke, White Horse and Hole in the Wall all while touring Texas every weekend has made the band tighter than they've ever been. The growing regional popularity of their 2012 release The Hard Way and this nonstop touring schedule has allowed them to take the entire Texas music scene by storm. Produced by frontman, Mike Harmeier and longtime friend and musician Michael Kingcaid, this album features 10 brand new original songs all written by Harmeier and performed by the Moonpies. Several guest performers that appeared on 2012's The Hard Way returned for this one, including Warren Hood (Lyle Lovett), Jenn Miori Hodges (Carper Family), and Pete Weiss (Leo Rondeau). The album was recorded at the legendary Cedar Creek Studio in Austin by John Silva (the Trishas) and mixed at Good Danny's in Austin by Max Lorenzen. Mockingbird is sure to make a huge impact on the Texas Country scene and place the Moonpies in a position to break into the Americana.;Track List:1. Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em;2. Say It Simply;3. I Don't Love You;4. Mockingbird;5. Never Leaving Texas;6. South First BLVD;7. One Is the Whiskey;8. Delilah;9. Song in Here;10. Miserable Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.