- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Oldfield - Millennium Bell
- Write a Review
- #K69896 000000000 K69896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Millennium Bell is the 20th record album by Mike Oldfi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Millennium Bell is the 20th record album by Mike Oldfield, originally released in 1999. The theme of the album is a reflection of different periods of human history. The album borrows it's name from the dawning of the third millennium and Oldfield's Tubular Bells series of albums. Oldfield recorded the majority of the album at his home studio, Roughwood Studios, Berkshire, and then recorded the orchestrations in just one day at Abbey Road Studios, London with the London Session Orchestra. It was Oldfield's third album within one year, after Tubular Bells III in late 1998 and Guitars earlier in 1999. The album is eclectic in style, ranging from majestic choruses and soundtrack-esque orchestral passages through New Age sonic textures and ethnic sounds to strong pulse of electronic percussion.;Track List:1. Peace on Earth;2. Pacha Mama;3. Santa Maria;4. Sunlight Shining Through Cloud;5. The Doge's Palace;6. Lake Constance;7. Mastermind;8. Broad Sunlit Uplands;9. Liberation;10. Amber Light;11. The Millennium Bell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.