- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Oldfield - Songs of Distant Earth
- Write a Review
- #K71531 000000000 K71531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:The Songs of Distant Earth is the 16th album by Mike Oldfield, released in 1994 by Warner Music. It is based on Arthur ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:The Songs of Distant Earth is the 16th album by Mike Oldfield, released in 1994 by Warner Music. It is based on Arthur C. Clarke's science fiction novel The Songs of Distant Earth. Initial pressings featured an image of a Manta flying in front of a planet on the front cover. The cover image was changed to one of a suited man holding a glowing orb with manta rays flying overhead.;Track List:1. In the Beginning;2. Let There Be Light;3. Supernova;4. Magellan;5. First Landing;6. Oceania;7. Only Time Will Tell;8. Prayer for the Earth;9. Lament for Atlantis;10. The Chamber;11. Hibernaculum;12. Tubular World;13. The Shining Ones;14. Crystal Clear;15. The Sunken Forest;16. Ascension;17. A New Beginning;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.