- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Oldfield - Voyager
- Write a Review
- #K67063 000000000 K67063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the British guitarist's 1996 album. Since his groundbreaking 1973 debut, Tubular Bells, Oldfield h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the British guitarist's 1996 album. Since his groundbreaking 1973 debut, Tubular Bells, Oldfield has practically defined his own genre, selling more than 40 million albums worldwide in the process. Celtic themes have bubbled away in Oldfield's work as far back as Hergest Ridge in '74. Voyager expands his love of Celtic music over the course of 10 engaging instrumentals, marking a new stage in Mike's development as an artist. The self-produced set incorporates new versions of traditional songs and original compositions featuring acclaimed Irish musicians. The album had originally been recorded acoustically using only hand-played instruments. Apparently the daughter of an executive of Warner Music expressed her feelings that the album may have been a little boring thus Oldfield added synthesizers and more instruments to the album.;Track List:1. The Song of the Sun;2. Celtic Rain;3. The Hero;4. Woman of Ireland;5. The Voyager;6. She Moves Through the Fair;7. Dark Island;8. Wild Goose Flaps it's Wing;9. Flowers of the Forest;10. Mont St Michel;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.