- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Patton - Bacteria Cult
- Write a Review
- #K65952 000000000 K65952000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Kaada/Patton is a side project for two prolific musicians, Norwegian soundtrack compos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Kaada/Patton is a side project for two prolific musicians, Norwegian soundtrack composer Kaada and Faith No More frontman Mike Patton. Their band draws on a joint love of film music, with Patton building on his experiences with his band Fantômas, who paid an inimitable tribute to horror film scores with their album The Director's Cut. Mike Patton is coming off Faith No More's first studio album in 17 years and a sold-out worldwide tour.;Track List:1. Red Rainbow;2. Black Albino;3. Peste Bubonica;4. Papillon;5. Dispossession;6. A Burnt Out Case;7. Imodium;8. Fountain Gasoline
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.