- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Patton - Crank:High Voltage (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K73751 000000000 K73751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:High Voltage Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2xLP features brand new artwork a full color 4-page insert, featuring l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:High Voltage Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2xLP features brand new artwork a full color 4-page insert, featuring liner notes by composer Mike Patton. Patton, best known for being the lead singer of alternative metal bands Faith No More and Mr. Bungle, has been involved in multiple facets of the music industry for years. Crank: High Voltage is the first soundtrack that Patton composed and performed. The soundtrack is a is a non-stop thrill ride - even if one hasn't seen the film, you can feel the energy expressed throughout, thanks to Patton's phenomenal work. This retail color vinyl pressing is limited to 500 copies on Solid Yellow Vinyl;Track List:1. Kickin';2. Chelios;3. Sweet Cream (Redux);4. Organ Donor;5. Chickenscratch;6. Tourettes Romance;7. Doc Miles;8. El Huron;9. Tourettes Breakdance;10. Juice Me;11. Hallucination;12. Porn Strike;13. Surgery;14. Social Club;15. Chocolate Theme;16. Ball Torture;17. Chevzilla;18. The Hammer Drops;19. Triad Limo;20. Shock Shootout;21. Pixelvision;22. Spring Loaded;23. Verona;24. Car Park Throwdown;25. Noticias;26. Catalina Island;27. Supercharged;28. Massage Parlor;29. Full Body Tourettes;30. Epilogue - in My Dreams;31. Friction;32. Epiphany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.