- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Stocksdale - Late Great Soul Shake
- Write a Review
- #K89281 000000000 K89281000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Liner notes from the Vinyl Version - Produced, recorded, and mixed by Mike Stocksdale in apartments and houses in Los A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Liner notes from the Vinyl Version - Produced, recorded, and mixed by Mike Stocksdale in apartments and houses in Los Angeles, ca mastered by peter lyman at infrasonic sound in Los Angeles, ca mix help on "from the stone" by paul shatto All vocals, instruments, and programming by Mike Stocksdale except Drums on "come what may" and "Truth No More" by Greg Blum Backing Vocals on "Mr. Cynical" and "Back Again" by Jesse Epstein Upright Bass on "A Shame to feel this good" by Austin underhill All songs written by michael jeffrey stocksdale (ASCAP) 2014 Published by STOX BOX Publishing (ASCAP) 2014 *purchasing this vinyl record entitles you to a free, High quality digital download of the album that includes three more songs look for your download card inside Special thanks and love to liz, miles, nona, and papa for lyrics and more visit www.mikestocksdale.com.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.