- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike & the Mechanics - Let Me Fly
- Write a Review
- #K58914 000000000 K58914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Even inside Genesis, Mike Rutherford's forte has always been his melodic songwriting. With the succe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Even inside Genesis, Mike Rutherford's forte has always been his melodic songwriting. With the successful side project Mike & the Mechanics, the artist managed to find a further way to express himself working with other composers and different teams. Since 1985, Mechanics became a brand in their own, releasing seven albums, selling more than 10 million records, launching many hit singles and touring worldwide with a two frontmen led band. The sudden death of one of the original singers, Paul Young, needed a period of adjustment but, after one experimental album with Paul Carrack as the only vocalist, Rutherford changed the face to the band recruiting two new singers, Andrew Roachford and Tim Howar. While the album including their most famous song, Living Years, celebrates it's 25th anniversary, Mike & The Mechanics are still hitting the road, to the pleasure of the fans worldwide.;Track List:1. Let Me Fly;2. Are You Ready;3. Wonder;4. The Best Is Yet to Come;5. Save the World;6. Don't Know What Came Over Me;7. High Life;8. The Letter;9. Not Out of Love;10. Love Left Over;11. I'll Be There for You;12. Save My Soul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.