- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike & the Melvins - Three Men & a Baby
- Write a Review
- #K77222 000000000 K77222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Three Men And A Baby is the 2016 release by Mike and the Melvins. It was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Three Men And A Baby is the 2016 release by Mike and the Melvins. It was supposed to come out sixteen years ago. These are the facts we can be sure of: in 1998, around the time his band godheadSilo went on hiatus, bassist/vocalist Mike Kunka busied himself by tagging along on a tour with his friends the Melvins. Somewhere along the way, Mike and the Melvins - King Buzzo (guitar/bass/vocals), Dale Crover (drums/vocals), and Kevin Rutmanis (bass/vocals), at the time - decided to make a record together, and gave the project the imaginative moniker Mike and the Melvins. Sub Pop, ever on the hunt for music's Next Big Thing, enthusiastically agreed to fund and release the super-group's debut, and recording commenced sometime in 1999. Most of Three Men And A Baby was recorded in 1999 at Louder Studios by Tim Green (The Champs), and the rest was recorded and mixed in 2015 at Sound of Sirens by Toshi Kasai.;Track List:1. Chicken'n'dump;2. Limited Teeth;3. Bummer Conversation;4. Annalisa;5. A Dead Pile of Worthless Junk;6. Read the Label (It's Chili);7. Dead Canaries;8. Pound the Giants;9. A Friend in Need Is a Friend You Don't Need;10. Lifestyle Hammer;11. Gravel;12. Art School Fight Song;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.