- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Zito - Make Blues Not War
- Write a Review
- #K57092 000000000 K57092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the blues man. Modern life moves fast. Rolling news. Rapid-fire tweets. A relentle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the blues man. Modern life moves fast. Rolling news. Rapid-fire tweets. A relentless barrage of (mis)information. Make Blues Not War is an album that demands you sign out, log off and turn yourself over instead to the old-fashioned pleasures of great music. "We hear about everything 24/7 now," says Mike Zito. "The news never stops and it's all become propaganda. But when you turn off the news and turn on some blues, the world is a beautiful place. I think music is the cure for all ailments. Always has been. Always will be." Released in 2016 on Ruf Records, Make Blues Not War is Mike's second release since leaving the mighty Royal Southern Brotherhood, his 13th overall - and perhaps his most energetic to date. "Make Blues Not War is a really fun album," he says, "chock-full of blues with lots of guitar playing. It's a very upbeat record with intense energy. Blues should make you feel good, and I think this record serves the purpose well.";Track List:1. Highway Mama;2. Wasted Time;3. Redbird;4. Crazy Legs;5. Make Blues Not War;6. Bad News Is Coming;7. One More Train;8. Girl Back Home;9. Chip Off the Block;10. Road Dog
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.