- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milemarker - Frigid Forms Sell
- Write a Review
- #K91036 000000000 K91036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Originally released by Lovitt Records in the year 2000, MILEMARKER's Frigid Forms Sell was the album that realized the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Originally released by Lovitt Records in the year 2000, MILEMARKER's Frigid Forms Sell was the album that realized the band's potential and introduced them to a slew of new fans. Coming after two well-received but still musically embryonic albums, Frigid Forms Sell was a monumental creative step forward, blowing many minds and breaking the mold of '90s hardcore. Featuring driving synth hooks, angular guitars, melodic male/female vocals, and more crystallized song structures, the album is aggressively experimental (the opening techno jam still shocks punk rockers), yet at the same time insidiously accessible. _x000D_ Formed in 1997 by DAVE LANEY, BEN DAVIS and AL BURIAN, Milemarker developed into a 5-piece outfit by the time of the FFS recording. With the enigmatic and electrifying synth-player/vocalist ROBY NEWTON and powerhouse drummer SEAN HUSICK on board, the band was poised for perhaps it's most prolific and critically successful phase. Milemarker embarked on strenuous touring in support of the album, dissolving relationships, breaking rental contracts, and traveling to Europe, Japan and around North America several times in their ardor for spreading the message. Lovitt Records is proud to re-release the vinyl version of this out-of-print classic post-hardcore LP. The download comes with never before heard demo versions of the record. The band will be touring the US and Europe around the reissue of the record.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.