- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Collectors Items
- Write a Review
- #K73826 000000000 K73826000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1956, COLLECTORS' ITEMS consists of two studio sessions recorded over rough...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1956, COLLECTORS' ITEMS consists of two studio sessions recorded over roughly three years, with a menagerie of musicians taking part. Because of the amount of time between each session (1953 and 1956), fans will get an intimate peek into the artistic maturation of the esteemed artists who took part in the recordings. Sonny Rollins, Charlie Parker (who recorded under the name Charlie Chan to avoid contractual issues while under a rival label), Paul Chambers, Art Taylor and Tommy Flanagan were just some of the names who joined Davis in the studio. Collectors' Items opens the studio doors to listeners, allowing them to take part in a moment - Charlie Parker trying out a new King tenor sax Miles Davis informally improvising the band recording 'Round About Midnight' at six PM, due to the studio closing down for the night. Ira Gitler's liner notes recall details like this - adding dimension and a context to the album's tracks. This is most definitely a Collectors' Item for any jazz fan.;Track List:1. The Serpent's Tooth [Take 1];2. The Serpent's Tooth [Take 2];3. 'Round Midnight;4. Compulsion;5. No Line;6. Vierd Blues;7. In Your Own Sweet Way
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.