- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Dark Magus
- Write a Review
- #K77008 000000000 K77008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Dark Magus was recorded at Carnegie Hall in 1974 but went unreleased until 1977, when it was put out in Japa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Dark Magus was recorded at Carnegie Hall in 1974 but went unreleased until 1977, when it was put out in Japan only. As a result, these stunning live recordings have been incredibly hard to find on vinyl, until now. These are some of the heaviest, and headiest, tracks Davis ever cut, and his band is in top form. Absolutely classic and essential electric jazz fusion from the dude that invented the genre. Reissued on 180 gram vinyl in a gatefold jacket.;Track List:1. Moja;2. Wili;3. Tatu;4. Nne;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.