- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Harmon Gymnasium University of California Berkeley
- Write a Review
- #K70927 000000000 K70927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:This remarkable 1967 concert finds Miles Davis playing with his second quintet: Wayne Shorter (tenor saxophone), Herbie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:This remarkable 1967 concert finds Miles Davis playing with his second quintet: Wayne Shorter (tenor saxophone), Herbie Hancock (piano), Albert Stinson (bass), and Tony Williams (drums). Recorded for broadcast on KALX radio, it features the only live recording of Dolores by this group, and their last known recording of Stella By Starlight. An incendiary document of a great artist at the peak of his powers, it's presented here with background notes and images. Digitally remastered.;Track List:1. A1. Gingerbread Boy;2. A2. Stella By Starlight;3. A3. Dolores;4. B1. Round Midnight;5. B2. So What;6. B3. Walkin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.