- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Musings of Miles
- Write a Review
- #K73815 000000000 K73815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:The jazz legend's first 12" LP, originally released in 1955, has been newly reissued on 120-gram vinyl to commemorate t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:The jazz legend's first 12" LP, originally released in 1955, has been newly reissued on 120-gram vinyl to commemorate the 65th anniversary of Prestige Records and the 90th birthday of legendary recording engineer Rudy Van Gelder. Hear Miles, pianist Red Garland, bassist Oscar Pettiford and drummer Philly Joe Jones perform sublime renditions of Will You Still Be Mine? I See Your Face Before Me I Didn't a Gal in Calico a Night in Tunisia, and Green Haze ! Fantasy.;Track List:1. Will You Still Be Mine?;2. I See Your Face Before Me;3. I Didn't;4. A Gal in Calico;5. A Night in Tunisia;6. Green Haze
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.