- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Seven Steps to Heaven
- Write a Review
- L30985 000000000 L30985000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/13/2010;Notes:(2-LP set) in 1963, Miles Davis was at a transitional point in his career, without a regular group and wondering what h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/13/2010;Notes:(2-LP set) in 1963, Miles Davis was at a transitional point in his career, without a regular group and wondering what his future musical direction would be. At the time he recorded the music heard on this disc, he was in the process of forming a new band, as can be seen from the personnel: tenor sax George Coleman, Victor Feldman (who turned down the job), Herbie Hancock on piano, bassist Ron Carter, Frank Butler and Tony Williams on drums. Recorded at two separate sessions, this set is highlighted by the classic "Seven Steps to Heaven," "Joshua" and slow passionate versions of "Basin Street Blues" and "Baby Won't You Please Come Home." Track Listing: Basin Street Blues, Seven Steps to Heaven, I Fall in Love Too Easily, So Near So Far, Baby Won't You Please Come Home, Joshua. 45 rpm.;Track List:1. Basin Street Blues;2. Seven Steps to Heaven;3. I Fall in Love Too Easily;4. So Near So Far;5. Baby Won't You Please Come Home;6. Joshua;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.