- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Steamin'
- Write a Review
- K89438 000000000 K89438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2009;Notes:Of Miles Davis's many bands, none was more influential and popular than the quintet with John Coltrane, Red Garland, Pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2009;Notes:Of Miles Davis's many bands, none was more influential and popular than the quintet with John Coltrane, Red Garland, Paul Chambers, and Philly Joe Jones. Davis's muted ballads and medium-tempo standards endeared him to the public. The horns' searing exposition of classics like "Salt Peanuts" and "Well, You Needn't" captivated musicians. The searching, restless improvisations of Coltrane intrigued listeners who had a taste for adventure. The flawless rhythm section became a model for bands everywhere. Steamin' is a significant portion of the music of this remarkable group. With John Coltrane, Red Garland, Paul Chambers, Philly Joe Jones, Percy Heath, Paul Chambers, Philly Joe Jones, Arthur Taylor. Tracks: Surrey with the Fringe on Top, Salt Peanuts, Something I DreamedLast Night, Diane Well, You Needn't When I Fall in Love.;Track List:1. Surrey with the Fringe on Top (9:04);2. Salt Peanuts (6:07);3. Something I Dreamed Last Night (6:13);4. Diane (7:49);5. Well You Needn't (6:18);6. When I Fall in Love (4:24)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.